Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Not-So-Daily Sketch: Punk Monkey (Back from the dead)

Summer is half done ladies and gents and I have asked far too much of her. 40 hours a week in a cubicle, reading, and an attempt at a social life leaves so very little time for art. Clearly, this needs to change. So for the next few weeks, I'm going to lower myself into an abandoned well in the country and do nothing but make art, chug mountain dew and listen to some zeppelin. Long story short, I'm going to start putting up new pieces on here every other day. How long will this last? Well I guess it will last until I become wildly unhealthy or I get bored...

I'm putting my money on two weeks.

Oh yeah....and here's a monkey who gets what the clash was really about (I assume finding casbahs and then rocking them). See you in two days!

No comments: