Thursday, September 30, 2010

Polamalu



Is everyone aware that Troy Polamalu's hair is insured for one million dollars? We all know this, right?

Anyway, this is an illustration of Polamalu for Great Lakes Life Magazine. This is my second month with the magazine and I'm slowly weaseling drawings into various sections of the publication. The print version of this image is only about 2 inches by 2 inches so details weren't the highest priority.

Be sure to check back soon, because the October issue just hit stands so I'll be releasing other images from it shortly. I'd post them now...but I'd much rather eat some eat some leftover pizza.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Golly gee Dave. All this illustration tells me is that I got to get a subscription to Great Lakes Life Mag. Look at you being all professional and stuff. Now lets discuss the fact that you are drawing a player that I despise. Colt McCoy and I are going to light his hair on fire then continue on with our lives being Texas gun slingers. Either way I love your style as always and that hair you did is truly classic.

Mike Puncekar said...

I did not know that actually. I never watched ballfoot much. Either way, my hair is insured for one million... and one dollars. So why are you drawing this guy and not me.

Springdale Cleaners said...

Awessome blog you have here