Thursday, July 26, 2012

Legend of Zelda

You kids can keep your fancy loftwings. Back in my day (1764 AD) the only way to catch some air in Legend of Zelda was to jump off crap holding a chicken. 
...or hover boots, or have a weird giant owl carry you around, I guess.


This was originally going to be a 25th anniversary piece for the series, but after messing around with it for a little bit, I put it aside and forgot about it for a little while (9 months). I'm sure it's fine though. People celebrate 26th anniversaries right? RIGHT?!?


Anyway, this is my little tribute to a series that made me what I am today: Pale and covered in chicken scratches.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol! Beautiful work, Dave!!

Justin Rampage said...

Awesome job pal. I hope you don't mind the reblog. Jake Murray sent me your way. Also, my sister also graduated from CCAD. Small world! :)

http://t.co/dRAUOLdm

Dave Armstrong said...

Thanks Claudio.

And Justin I really appreciate you sharing my piece. I love your blog.